2022-23 Bond Hours Update (January 2023)
As we enter the new year, and the halfway point of the hockey season, there will be fewer opportunities for families to complete their bond hours.
Please note that Bond Hour requirements were kept minimal this season to help reduce the likelihood of a Bond Cheque having to be cashed. With that said, it is expected that families exceed the required amount of Bond Hours to ensure events run smoothly and registration costs are kept down (Note: Preference will be given to individuals that still require completion of their Bond Hours).
Please remain diligent at checking the website or communicating with your managers and myself to ensure your Bond Hours are completed and tracked before the end of the season.
Bond Hour News;
- Only FIVE (5) BOND HOURS will be required for Clearview Canucks 2022-23 Season
- -60% of Canucks families have already completed their Bond Hours!
- 22% of Canucks families have yet to complete ANY Bond Hours
- Emails (provided during registration) were sent to Canucks Families that were believed to be at risk of losing their $400.00 Bond Cheque
- Managers were updated on how to track and report completion of Bond Hour
- Deadline for Bond Hours is May 1st, 2023!
Please pay close attention to the website and communication from your managers for future Bond Hour opportunities.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.
CMHA Bond Hour Coordinator