1. Play for the fun of it, not just to please your parents or coach.
2. Play by the rules.
3. Never argue with the officials’ decisions. Let your captain or coach ask any necessary questions.
4. Control your temper - no mouthing off, breaking sticks, throwing gloves or other equipment.
5. Work equally hard for yourself and your team - your team’s performance will benefit and so will you.
6. Be a good sport. Cheer all good players, whether it's your teams or your opponents.
7. Treat all players as you yourself would like to be treated. Don’t interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any player.
8. Remember that the goals of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good. Don’t be a show-off or always try to get the most points or penalties.
9. Co-operate with your team officials, team mates and opponents, for without them, you do not have a game.
10. Remember, you are representing yourself, your parents, your team, your sponsor and your town at all times to and from the arena.