Travel Permit Request (Clearview Minor Hockey)

Travel Permit Request
Travel permits must be completed and approved for all tournaments/exhibition games and submitted to the CMHA executive at least two weeks prior to the event date to allow for processing with the OMHA office. Submitting this form does not act as request for approval. For tournaments / exhibitions outside the OMHA (ie GTHL, Alliance), a $20.00 fee applies for tournaments and a $10.00 fee for exhibitions, which MUST be paid before the permit is processed. Participation in tournaments is subject to OMHA regulations and the CMHA Tournament Policy.
I agree that I have doubled checked all information and ensured that it is entered correctly before submitting. It is the responsibility of the coach/manager to confirm accurate information for approval.