2020/2021 REFUND POLICY
1. Anyone wishing to quit and requesting a refund must submit a letter to the Registrar of Clearview Minor Hockey stating your reason for leaving. Each request will be individually considered by the executive as a whole. Refunds will be issued in the manner in which they were paid. Please allow 3 weeks for processing from times of notification.
2. A minimum administration fee of $25 per player will be deducted from all refunds to cover insurance and miscellaneous expenses incurred with registration costs.
3. There will be full refunds for all players, prior to Oct 13th, minus $25 administration fee
4. Between Oct 14th and Dec 1st, 50% of the 1st installment will be refunded, minus $25 administration fee
5. After Dec 2nd, there will be no refunds of the first installment.
6. For those that have paid in full (for the season), the above will apply and include the funds paid for the 2nd installment.
**Exception: $100 fundraiser fee is non-refundable.
NOTE: should the Province of Ontario order another shut down of play due to COVID-19, 100% of all funds will be refunded, except $100 fundraiser fee (non-refundable).