Non-Resident Passport (NRP), News (Clearview Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 28, 2022 | Jodi Caughy | 929 views
Non-Resident Passport (NRP)
Considering trying out for AA or A? You will require a Non-Resident Passport (NRP) in order to attend the tryout.
2022 forms are now available and you can now request an NRP form by emailing the following information:
 - Player first and last name 
 - Birthdate - year/month/day
 - Name of Centre in which they are trying out in
to [email protected]