Jan 18, 2019 | Ann Flynn | 684 views
REMINDER: Amalgamation AGM - Time to Vote
The Amalgamation AGM will be held on January 30th at the Clearview Council Chambers at 7pm
Voting will take place at this meeting.
If you are not sure if you are eligible to vote, please see the following FAQ's:
1. My home center is not Stayner or Creemore (ie; Wasaga Beach) but my child has or is playing in the center since they started hockey. Answer: No, you are only eligible to a vote if Creemore or Stayner is your primary center, primary centers are based on residency
2. I don’t have a child that plays minor hockey but am a Clearview Township tax payer, am I eligible to vote? Answer: No, only primary members of either CMHA or SMHA are entitled to a vote
3. My child was released from my home center (Creemore) to play in Stayner this season, where do I vote? Answer: You are eligible to vote in Creemore only.
4. My child does not play in either center, but is in a LL only center (ie; Honeywood). Since (ie) Creemore is my next nearest Rep Center, am I eligible to vote in Creemore? Answer: No, you are not eligible to vote as your child is Primary member of Honeywood
5. I live in a Right of Choice area, ie; Singhampton and my child plays in Stayner, with a signed Right of Choice agreement, am I eligible to vote? Answer: Yes, on a Right of Choice agreement, Stayner would be considered your Primary center.
6. My child is playing A, AA, AAA. Answer: Yes, you are eligible to vote in your Primary center provided that you went to A, AA, AAA zone with Passport/Permission to Skate.
7. My child is playing in an Outlaw League this season. Answer: You are not eligible to a vote.
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Flynn