Permission to Skate Forms, News (Clearview Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 12, 2018 | jmartin | 589 views
Permission to Skate Forms
Permission to skate forms are available if you are trying out at another centre.

All players that are trying out MUST be registered with Stayner Minor Hockey before they can skate with another centre.

Please contact Linda Isaac for details.